Whether you’re new to racing or have been on the track for a while, there are some things every driver should know.
9 Tips to Turn You into a Better Race Car Driver
In this blog post, we’ll go over 9 tips to help you get started.
- Get comfortable in your seat before you even step foot into the car.
- Start with something simple, like a small-scale race.
- Always wear a helmet, no matter the situation!
- Find out what type of car is best for you, and stick to it.
- Learn how to maintain your vehicle.
- Keep up with fuel consumption and what type of fuel your engine needs for maximum efficiency.
- Always use caution when driving at speed limiters in public areas (ie: busy streets).
- Know where all the emergency exits are located in case an accident were to happen.
- Use your mirrors to see behind you when driving in reverse, but don’t rely on them exclusively.